Finance Credits and Incentives Regional Lead EMEA East
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Finance Credits and Incentives Regional Lead will work to identify and obtain grants and (tax) incentives in the EMEA East region. In this role, you will provide oversight and collaborate with stakeholders to gather information for initial analysis, collaborate with functional experts to explore potential qualifying activities or investments and obtain validation for a given incentive, whilst partnering with the credit and incentives lead and business services team in the administration of the program once the incentive is received.
• Identify and prioritize public funding and incentive opportunities that align to company activities and priorities and drive value for the company, continuously monitoring the complex public policy environments of your region, collaborating with leadership on ethical, legal and reputation risks
• Develop structured plans and execute to pursue incentives opportunities effectively in your region with a focus on – but not limited to – capital planning, sustainability, R&D and innovation
• Partner with tax, law and other key stakeholders to ensure a cohesive and holistic approach to incentive opportunities, leveraging external resources for their expertise and ensuring efficient use of a limited budget
• Collaborate with our Operations team to implement clear and precise compliance processes that will be used to monitor company commitments and prepare filings.
• Assist in global efforts to continuously improve global processes and approaches, including the use of our digital credit and incentive management platforms.
• Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Expertise and organizational experience in capital planning, grant writing, tax, and/or finance, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines
• Moderate understanding of tax and financial incentives in one or more countries
• Fluency in English
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Experience, in-house or consulting, pursuing strategic investment incentives and administering processes to meet government requirements
• Experience with, and interest in, public policy
• Professional certification in the areas of finance or tax
• Fluency in another relevant language
• Work in an international environment
• Life insurance
• Private Medical Care
• Employee Pension Programme
• Meal Voucher
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.