• Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
• Must be 18 years or older
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Availability to work outside of normal shift up to including weekend and off shift hours as needed
• Ability to obtain Ammonia Refrigeration Systems Certification – Operator Level 1 within one year of employment
• Participation as a member of the emergency response team, including wearing a full-face respirator mask as needed
• Electrical & mechanical aptitude
• Ability to learn chemistry of industrial wastewater systems
• Basic computer skills including being proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Maintenance experience in a food processing environment
• Experience with HVAC, Compressed Air, Boiler, and Wastewater Systems
• Able to effectively use typical industrial maintenance test and calibration equipment
• Ability to troubleshoot industrial electrical systems up to 480 VAC
• Predictive Technology Experience
• Experience working with SAP
• Understanding of Anhydrous Ammonia Refrigeration systems
• Ability to read & interpret detail blueprints and other technical documents
• Familiarity with industrial wastewater systems
• 2 years of Maintenance experience or or completion of technical college degree in related field.
• Dependable and punctual
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community.