Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Human Resources Solutions Employee Experience Specialist will be accountable for the delivery of employee experience human resources services. In this role, you will handle services such as internships, on-boarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement, production recruitment support and recognition programs.
- Provide relevant and effective consulting services to business leaders, ensuring valuable HR solutions adapted to the complexity of the business and facilitating the coordinated deployment of HR services, including any regional specific strategy requirements
- Develop and sustain valuable human resources solution consultative and coaching skills and overall effectiveness of the country teams.
- Drive the change management efforts, encourage an attitude of change across the organization and promote the use of tools and technologies to gain efficiency in delivering human resource solutions.
- Establish the employee experience with a strong client focus, an environment of collaboration and enablement, effective and successful performance and continuous improvement.
- Ensure consistent adherence to all legal and regulatory requirements and work with legal resources or external consultants to interpret and implement complex and ambiguous policies.
- Responsible for vendor management of employee experience service providers.
- Partnership with production recruiters on staffing strategies, process, outreach. Strategic part of sourcing.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Exposure with outsourcing, recruiting or similar
- Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Demonstrated ability to manage and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
- Project management experience
- Recruiting experience
- Bilingual Spanish - English
- Strong drive for results
- Consultative approach by providing proactive solutions
- Consistent track record of implementation and optimization of processes and metrics
- Advanced IT skills (Excel and Power Point)
- Two or more years experience in employee experience topics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- This position is located in Mason city, Iowa.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.