Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Technical Assistant will provide technical support to our project engineers on a variety of technical and administrative tasks. We seek a detail-oriented individual who will perform engineering technician para-professional work to assist engineers in our production site of Martorell.
- Support activities such as purchasing, project and department technical documentation, project execution activities and other administrative tasks.
- Work within defined technical processes and procedures or methodologies to help conclude the appropriate approach for new assignments.
- Develop and recommend procedures and methods and prepare technical reports and documentation.
- Collect, maintain, format, compile, and manipulate technical data, such as laboratory or material test results and engineering design changes.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school technical diploma
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Fluent level of Spanish and English
- Previous experience working with SAP would be valuable
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She saw a need for more women in leadership roles at her facility, so she stepped up to the challenge.Meet Selia
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.