Food Safety Quality and Regulatory Lead
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR minimum four years of related work experience in a manufacturing environment or food safety role
- Require lifting up to 50 lbs
- Require to travel up to 10%.
- SAP experience
- Moderate computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, and database navigation)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
- Validated change management in an industrial setting
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.