Customer Account Coordinator
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
The Customer Service Associate III will execute a limited scale of customer service activities for our single-site team. We seek a professional to provide clerical or administrative tasks to help optimize processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Perform complex administrative or clerical tasks in support of improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Participate in executing customer service strategies.
- Inform customers about order status, invoices and other standard information needed to complete the sale.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to maintaining and updating tools/systems and relationships that supports accurate customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED
- 4+ years of Customer Service Experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- AS400/SAP/CRM Experience.
- Prior Experience with the Agriculture Industry.
- Sales Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to Meet Customer and Department Growth Expectations.
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
- Ability to Work Well within Teams.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.