Territory Business Manager – Feed Mill and Integrators
Cargill Animal Nutrition (CAN) is a Trusted Advisor to its customers through a practical and applied approach to delivering industry leading nutrition solution concepts as well as enhanced profitability.
The Territory Business Manager - Feed mill (TBM) is primarily responsible to secure, develop and manage key commercial accounts for the Premix and Feed Additives business in the Philippines, primarily in the feed mill and integrator segments. This role requires to possess a unique blend of business acumen, leadership, strong premix and additives knowledge (including the industry, players, products) and accountability to achieve his/her sales targets.The TBM must be able to develop new business by leveraging various channels and delivery mechanisms and effectively demonstrate product and service value to CAN Philippines customers. He/She is responsible for crafting impactful strategic and commercial proposals (includes a portfolio of premix, feed additive and digital services) that deliver value, build effective business relationships and grow a sustainable partnership. Finally, TBM is expected to embrace Cargill Leadership Expectation.
Grow with existing customers
• Rally and advocate business goals and direction
• Managing existing customer profitability by offering the best product mix to fit into their needs and always seek for the next growth opportunity.
• Coordinates with other functions within Cargill for customer feedbacks, competitor activities, customer’s market situation and industry trends in order to displace competition and increase share of wallet.
• Responsible in allocating budgets per distributor through proper review of their area potential
• Follow-up with distributors to ensure proper execution
• Manages business expenses (travel, food, hotel etc.) to be efficient
• Champion sales volume forecast in support to plant efficiency
Grow with new customers
• Lead opening of new accounts through disciplined execution of the Cargill Sales Process
• Advocate for Cargill products, services and values in order to create customer intimacy.
• Actively promote and market new products as defined and agreed with Strategic Marketing Team
• Coordinate with other functions (Operations, Supply Chain, Finance, etc.) to deliver goods on time in full and collect customer payments on time and in full as well.
• Support pricing team by providing them with competitors’ insights and analysis.
Coordinate with QA/QC and Regulatory departments to create new SKUs and have them registered on time.
• Lead in the execution of Cargill 5 Big Goals (Safety, Employee choose us, Customer prefer us, Communities welcome us, we earn the right to grow)
·Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Major in Animal Science. Any Business Course or Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or
·With at least 5 years Sales experience in Feeds, Veterinary Products or Animal industry. Experience in Feed Additives or Premix sales is a big plus.
·Good knowledge of the field of animal nutrition
·Strong business planning skills and ability to read market trends and anticipate customer needs
·High business acumen and existing relationship with known players in the industry
·Results oriented and good networking skills
·Ability to create and execute Business Plan / GTM Plan
·Validated experience in distribution network development
·Experience in a leading multinational Premix or Feed Additive company
·Ability to work cross-functionally to drive business and customer development
·Innovative and proactive; high learning agility
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.