COE Process Manager – Order Management
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The COE Process Manager - Order Management, as a subject matter authority, will independently execute strategic plans by synchronizing with all functional areas.
- Implement, lead and ensure continuous improvement of the integrated business planning process.
- Collaborate with our team in financial planning to align the operating plans with financial budget in the monthly integrated business planning cycle.
- Collaborate with partners to identify opportunities and develop scenarios to meet budget expectations.
- Use metrics to drive process improvement and meet business goals.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
4 years degree (BA/BS) in supply chain, operations, Business, Finance or related function
8 years of experience in Supply Chain or related function with at least 5-8 years of experience in Order Management, Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain or related function and 3 years in order management or customer service/ operations leadership roles
Strong customer-oriented focus and end to end understanding of supply chain and commercial principles
Broad end to end understanding of order management principles and experience with leading improvement projects
Deep expertise in ERP systems/ Digital/ Analytics
Functional understanding of Order Management tools and technologies
Experience with implementation of technology solutions. Basic understanding technologies such as robotics, AI and machine learning
Ability to work with people across various Cargill businesses, functions and organizational levels.
Proven track record of influencing across all levels of organization
Experience in leading and managing projects across multiple functions/ businesses
Proven ability to thrive in ambiguity and prioritize competing priorities
Strong collaboration skills and excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Strong analytical and problem solving ability
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as excel and power point
Ability to travel up to 40% of time - this requirement will vay by project and location of project.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.