JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Agile Coach/ Continuous Improvement Consultant II, as a subject matter authority, will provide direction and advice to develop, implement and sustain process improvement initiatives. We seek an experienced professional with the interpersonal skills to will conduct continuous improvement activities with medium-to-high project cost and risk and activities with moderate ambiguity.
- Directly communicate to partners updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks.
- Independently identify, monitor and implement continuous improvement best practices.
- Independently develop and handle continuous improvement plans for projects with medium-to-high cost and risk, reaching and sustaining project goals.
- Provide direction to conduct organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies to meet business needs.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Responsible for capability building and drive culture change to drive new way of working, using agile approach
- Ability to engage with all level of organization across all functions from commercial, supply chain to operations
- 10+ years work experience, of which at least 3-5 years in leading Agile/Scrum
- Certified Scrum-master practitioner is a must
- Fluent in Chinese, Bahasa and English
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Experience conducting continuous improvement activities with the highest project cost and risk.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.