JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The QC Engineer will provide general quality assurance and food safety technical support in the following areas of focus: testing, data collection and analysis, process documentation and supporting knowledge transfer. You will work alongside a supervisor. Food/cultivate safety and quality assurance duties typically follow a day-to-day routine with little variation, in each of the focus areas.
QC Engineer 的工作重点是进行常规的质量保证与食品安全的实验室技术支持，包括测试、数据收集与分析、流程记录管理和知识转移支持。你将与主管一起工作，根据标准工作流程开展食品或养殖的质量安全工作。
• Assists scientists or technicians by collecting and preparing samples, carrying out experiments, and making measurements with scientific equipment.
• Provides nontechnical or basic technical support to laboratory personnel, including conducting quality checks on finished products, assisting in auditing laboratory results, handling specification changes, and maintaining customer specifications books up-to-date.
• Follows compliance programs which includes monitoring adherence to USDA food safety regulations and other procedural compliance and operational and preoperational verification procedures as outlined for food safety.
• Attend audits and help prepare required documents, ensuring all documentation is complete, current and verified to inform production management decisions.
• Provide basic specification training as required, prepare and file customer claims, and build/amend specification manual as required.
• Other duties as assigned
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Intermediate knowledge computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
• Basic knowledge of computers including Microsoft.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Food industry/meat cuts (beef and pork) knowledge.
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• 中级计算机操作能力，包括 Microsoft Word、Excel、Access和Outlook。
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.