The Nutrition Leader position, located in Puerto Montt, is responsible for
Developing nutritional capabilities in the organization to assure product performance in the market, aligned with current and future needs.
Train teams on nutritional skills and knowledge needed to support sales.
Refine products specifications aligned with market needs.
The role also leads the development of macro and microingredients.
This role gives technical support for sales of grower and value-added products
Participates in the product design and is one of the decision makers to define formulation criteria for all products portfolio.
Develop nutritional knowledge and network needed to support new strategy/products for like SeaFood/MeatQ.
The person in this position actively partners to secure intellectual property and ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and company policies. This position will require frontline communication with higher level project, technology and business stakeholders, both delivering technical results and understanding business and value drivers.
- Bachelor’s Degree related careers and position.
- + 5 years experience in Animal Nutrition
- Experience in R&D/innovation trials and development.
- Experience in Statistical Analysis of biological data.
Ability to analyze results and use this analysis to make effective decisions
Flexible, organized, and demonstrated ability to handle changing priorities.
Demonstrated understanding of the implications of other disciplines on technical problems
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal)
Ability to demonstrate teamwork and collaboration on cross-functional teams
- Availability to relocate in Chile- Puerto Montt
- English and Spanish fluency
- Veterinarian, Food Ingenier, Marine Biologist,
- Experience with Salmon/aqua nutrition and the employment of them to meet business needs.
- Experience with biological data statistical analysis
- Ability to utilize work plans or other tools to reduce project complexities. Decisions must be made on planning, direction and implementation of the project often in ambiguous situations where all needed information is not available.
Interaction with other team members to leverage capability and insure effective and efficient problem solving. Ability to lead others team members and peers by influence.
- Strong learning agility and ability to connect dots in a process flow.
- Ability to identify technical tasks to solve a business problem.
- Ability to understand business cost and value relationships.
- Ability to understand business systems and process flows within a business environment.
- Understanding of legal implications of actions and government regulations.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.