JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Representative I will participate in face-to- face and remote selling to our new and existing customers, selling directly or indirectly through various sales channels. We seek a results-oriented professional who, with guidance, will help assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions.
- Contribute to developing and delivering sales bids, presentations and proposals and participating in product demonstrations.
- Help identify and contact prospective customers, building relationships to generate future sales and repeat business.
- With basic knowledge of products, their characteristics and market, sell and stimulate demand for a series of products.
- Plan daily activities, including customer visits and quantitative and qualitative objectives to achieve.
- Follow market and competition evolution, passing information to senior staff.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in Feed Industry
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.