Rape Crush Merchandising Manager UK & Ireland
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Rape Crush Merchandising Manager will lead and direct complex merchandising work. In this role, you will drive the coordination of a supplier base and fulfill transactions, delivering commodities that meet production requirements and specifications in terms of timing, volume, quantity and cost. We seek an experienced professional who will develop a team that buys and sells commodities from/to country elevators, producers, feed mills and processors.
- Direct communication and interaction with transportation and logistics, quality assurance, customer managers and credit manager to ensure efficient execution.
- Lead a team of merchants to develop the short- or long-term strategies for one commodity or market.
- Oversee and review team’s risk positions (low, medium and high).
- Provide direction and oversight to ensure customer and supplier strategies are developed and executed properly.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Three years of supervisory experience
‘’There are so many stories to tell of the great people that are helping the world to thrive at Cargill. You can find a few of the stories of diverse talent that make up the trading, merchandising and global trading analytics teams at Cargill. Access their stories here https://www.cargill.com/careers/trading-careers’’
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.