Dairy Technical Services Specialist - Young Animal Nutritionist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Dairy Technical Services Specialist - Young Animal Nutritionist will provide technical advice and support to customers during and after product sales. In this role, you will be the lead contact for customers and you will stay ahead of technology and business practices through workshops, research and professional meetings. This person will aid in the development of a prospecting plan for new Strategic customers.
• Collaborate with consultants to provide onsite technical support for current customers and prospects.
• Provide customer solutions and technical support materials to specific customers.
• Perform complex research for product development to understand product properties and systems operations.
• Compile and analyze data for project update, working with external suppliers to test new products and technologies to make recommendations on applications.
• Organize project data and conclusions for internal and customer presentations, assist with product demonstrations and service as subject matter guide during meetings with prospective customers.
• Attracting and attainment of new customers that can create profitable solutions from our value proposition.
• Growth by solving customer challenges through identifying and recommending new technologies and new offerings from Provimi.
• Stay ahead of product insight and research to improve value of offerings.
• Keep application and value collection up to date in the systems.
• Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- Master's degree, Doctorate degree.
- Passion for understanding, creating, and communicating value and solutions to team members and customers.
- Public speaking experience.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.