Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
The Merchandising Administrator will perform a variety of support tasks in one of our accounting departments. We seek a detail-oriented individual with basic financial business knowledge to conduct tasks using standard procedures.
- Verify the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records, including detailed financial business transactions.
- Provide customer service to internal clients, suppliers and customers.
- Assist in the development and implementation of our records information management policies and best practices.
- Enter data or use technology tools to upload data into the computer system using defined computer programs.
- Compile data and prepare, review, and audit a variety of reports.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience (administration role, doing purchase orders, inventory, payments)
- Invoicing and accounts payable experience
- Microsoft Office knowledge and experience
- Able to work remotely (from home)
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Have SAP experience
This position is posted internally as well as externally
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.