Crop Inputs Labourer - Seasonal
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds
around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing, and distributing, as well as
offering a range of financial, risk management, and customized farmer services. Working at
Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in
meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative,
responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Performing facility operations such as receiving and shipping products, which may
- include fertilizer, chemicals, seed, and grain
- Basic maintenance and operator care of equipment to ensure ongoing facility operations
- Providing excellent customer service and engaging with team members
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50 lbs,
- kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold,
- dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance
- A valid Canadian Class 5 driver’s licence
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Basic use of a computer
This Part Time Seasonal position is located in Lethbridge, AB, Province; however if you are being considered
please expect to receive telephone calls from a Recruiter with a 204 area code.
Relocation assistance is not provided.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.