Marketing Manager Cargill Beauty EMEA
Cargill Beauty, the personal care platform of Cargill, supports manufacturers with a diverse portfolio of nature-derived ingredients, from texturizing solutions to emollients and sensory enhancers.
In today’s society, sustainable practices are no longer a ‘nice-to-have’, they are a given requirement. With fast-growing trend towards ethical cosmetics and sustainability, Cargill’s global presence, market insights and supply chain capabilities ensures we are well positioned to deliver more sustainable, performant and cost-efficient solutions for our customers.
Furthermore, our commitment to innovation makes us the ideal partner for personal care manufacturers wanting to achieve sustainable growth.
Cargill Beauty is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for all marketing activities for EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) providing leadership and execution to: strategy and planning, research and analytics, communications, customer collaboration and relationship management, and resource & budget management. The candidate will report to the Global Marketing Director, Beauty.
STRATEGY & PLANNING: IMPLEMENT THE MARKETING STRATEGY
- Implement the Go-to-Market Strategy for EMEA (market data, customer segmentation, competition mapping, value proposition, competitive advantage…) together with the Global Marketing Director Beauty
RESEARCH & ANALYTICS: TRENDS & MARKET INTELLIGENCE
- Gather trends and exploit them for new product/concept briefing and customer dialog
- Manage all regional Marketing Intelligence activities (personal care market, customers, competition, brands, products, innovations…)
- Identify Market / Customers / Consumer needs and trends in order to make proactive proposals of new products/services/innovation briefs for R&D while actively looking at Cargill extended Portfolio & Technology
- Leverage sustainability as a driver
- Support all regional customer activities including account-based marketing by making customer analysis/recommendations (brands, positioning…)
- Create regional marketing tools, design regional formulation kits and concepts together with Application and Sales teams
- Interact directly with customers to exchange on trends, macro-needs, strategies,
- Steer regional trade shows strategy organization (booths, concepts, promotion tools, sales training) i.e. In-cosmetics, Suppliers Days, etc.
- Create communication strategies for press releases, scientific articles, advertising, social networks, trade shows, customer seminars/workshops, web activities etc. in conjunction with the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Bachelors degree in Science or Marketing
- Minimum five years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in the ingredients industry targeting personal care.
- Strong interest in sustainability
- Strong analytical skills and technology development skills
- Experience with cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Ability to translate industry/market/technology trends into new opportunities and solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate & partner with customers and internal stakeholders
- Solutions focused mind set
- Good interpersonal skills
- Master degree in Science or Marketing
- Double competency in Science and Marketing
- Ideally 10 years of experience in the Personal Care/Beauty industry
- Experience in matrix organizations
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.