Continuous Improvement Specialist
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Continuous Improvement Specialist will contribute to developing, implementing and sustaining process improvement initiatives. We seek a professional who will conduct continuous improvement activities with low-to-medium project cost and risk and activities with well-defined processes for multiple locations.
- Directly provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks to senior staff.
- Identify, monitor, and implement continuous improvement best practices.
- Contribute to developing and handling continuous improvement plans for projects with low-to-medium cost and risk, reaching and sustaining project goals.
- Conduct organization readiness assessments, value realization, opportunity prioritization, resource evaluation and execute continuous improvement strategies that meet business requirements.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience, with minimum one year in Continous Improvement six sigma project management for plant
- Six Sigma (atleast Green Belt)
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.