Supply Chain Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Supply Chain Analyst will support a moderate scale of customer service activities for our single-site team. We seek a professional to contribute to optimizing and monitoring shipping and returns including processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Maintain systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to complete the sale.
- Execute customer service strategies.
- Provide support to improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.