HR Operations Support Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The HR Operations Support Specialist, will handle employee and manager inquiries regarding human resources products and services and process the first line queries, as well as perform the regular activities related to the employee lifecycle including payroll, benefits & other transactions within the HR operations. In this role, you will be the first point of contact and will work collaboratively with various clients and business entities.
- Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matters, tax issues and benefit plans.
- Maintain and reconcile payroll records and verify and coordinate payroll data for monthly payroll activities
- Monitor and manage payroll legislation compliance.
- Administrative time and attendance processes including reporting
- Organize and coordinate requests for employment contract changes.
- Handle human resources employee data ensuring full compliance with the confidentiality policy
- Managing employee's personal files and record keeping
- Maintain the new hire and termination processes and employee lifecycle events
- Participate in projects related to process optimization and standardization
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and experience with HR databases
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience in a human resources administration, administrative or client support role
- Proficient in English and other language, verbal and written
- Minimum four years of directly related work experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in human resources administration
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She started as an intern and not only found a career that took her around the world, she also found a team that’s like family.Meet Anita
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.