FSQR Process Standardization Lead
- Process standardization and governance: Delivery of Cargill FSQR process standardization objectives to region; Leverage process alignment into process governance taking into account the different regulatory environments in the region
- Project portfolio management: Coordination of FSQR project portfolio for region resulting in greater alignment to Cargill and international standards and optimization of value creation & cost avoidance
- Digital & Analytics coordination: Produce regional analytics and reporting capability in support of Cargill FSQR objectives, continuous reduction of administrative workload and improve efficiency by digitalization whereby data will also used for the continuous improvement processes
- Coordination of communication plan to establish the FSQR brand
Leading effectively across a multi-cultural, diverse and regional team, with strong skills in coaching, team building and a keen focus on talent development and retention is vital to this role. Knowledge of Cargill, including operations, business and FSQR, will also help you to succeed.
- Collaborate on FSQR Strategy and Business Plan for the year. Responsible for Regional FSQR project portfolio management, coordinating project timelines, status summaries, deployment planning, and leveraging the global enterprise to rise together.
- Coordinate resources to execute Process Standardization and Project work regionally, alignment with area/country specific requirements
- Develop regional ANH FSQR communication plan (in collaboration with corporate) and lead implementation to establish the FSQR brand.
- Provide people leadership for team.
- Ensure alignment to corporate FSQR standards through connections with the Global Process Standardization team and deployment across the ANH enterprise in the region. Provide routine status updates, active communication, and issue mitigations.
- Develop and post a set of easy to access best practice standardized FSQR procedures for the region; and continuously improve through ongoing consultation with FSQR teams and the business.
- Manage documents, records, and information control processes.
- Leverage process alignment into process governance as systems mature.
- Support design and deliver FSQR specific training for new procedures ensure they are clearly communicated to all relevant team members.
- Provide enterprise oversight and governance to ensure alignment with corporate learning strategy.
- Determine the operations and business requirements for analytics and coordinate with the global team for timely delivery.
- Build and implement effective verification capability and systems, utilizing data and analytics to drive improvement opportunities regionally, in coordination with ANH project portfolio management.
- Provide standard dashboards and Enablon/datasource training to measure performance and risk profiles.
- Track performance metrics and provide periodic reports to the key stakeholders.
- Engage externally to collaborate with industry peers to learn and share best practices.
- Bachelor or master degree or equivalent in science, food technology, or equivalent required
- 10+ Experience in operations, FSQR or related fields
- 5+ years experience leading multi-disciplinary technical teams in a multi-country, regional and virtual team
- Demonstrated experience leading and implementing organizational change and FSQR quality culture on a large scale
- Experience with implementing and sustaining FSQR management systems across multiple lines of business and diverse countries, regulatory and legal environments
- Experience working in a complex matrix organization, managing large or complex projects, cross-business and function collaborations
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization.
- Operations experience with demonstrated FSQR leadership
- Advanced/Fluent English
- Advanced degree and/or project management experience
- Business experience and understanding of Cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.