Finance Management Trainee
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Finance Management Trainee will be responsible for preparing financial analysis input for business decision making, ensuring improvement opportunities to support the business growth within the Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate business. In this role, you will act as a primary analyst for to the continuous improvement process on report standardization and rationalization.
- Deliver financial reporting and prepare effective business performance analysis across the Cargill Cocoa and Chocolate APAC business.
- Optimize and simplify the reporting processes to ensure data integrity.
- Support defining business performance indicators and frequency.
- Work with various partners to deliver accurate data to improve management reporting effectiveness.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
- Advanced data analytical skills using current spreadsheet or business intelligence tools
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Experience building and managing business relationships.
- Experience completing accounting tasks using complex procedures and making decisions to resolve moderately complex issues.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.