Production & Material Requirements Planner
Job Purpose and Impact
The Production and Material Requirements Planner I, will help conduct master planning, material requirements planning and production planning for a team assigned to a group of production locations. In this role, you will support setting goals and objectives that ensure overall integration of manufacturing and planning policies, processes and programs.
- Help analyze plant capacity and production requisition data to resolve imbalances between manufacturing plans and required resources.
- Help maintain data relevant to master production, production scheduling and material requirements planning activities including planning calendars, material data and location data.
- Provide necessary input to supply planner to support integrated business planning.
- Contribute to a master production plan, material requirements plan and production schedule to support integrated business plan.
- Participate in setting master production, production schedules and material requirements planning metrics targets.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor's degree with exposure in Production scheduling & Material Management
- Experience of 2 years in SAP - MRP module
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.