Key Account Manager Mila/Aiden
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Key Account Executive will focus on medium- to long-term planning and face-to-face selling. In this role, you will help sell a variety of our products, services and solutions within animal nutrition focussing on the Mila and Aiden lines of business for an assigned group of existing clients. We seek a results-oriented professional who will participate in building medium- to long-range sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with a defined group of existing customers.
- Help identify and lead interactions with assigned group of customers to resolve sales opportunities.
- Participate in resolving problems and ensuring customers receive high-quality service.
- With minimal mentorship, develop client retention and growth plans and strategies for developing profitable business with assigned accounts.
- Review and report on customer retention, business opportunities and market trends.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Single point of contact for Hungary, resolving any customer orders and delivery issues.
- Maintenance of agreed KPI’s and SLA’s, in close cooperation with B2B customers.
- Business development and building long lasting client relationship throughout sales life cycle.
- Keeping contact with stakeholders within the company on a local Hungarian and Regional level.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Univeristy or College degree
- Market knowledge and live network within the Animal Nutrition sector in Hungary is a must
- Native Hungarian
- Fluent English knowledge
- Understanding a B2B business lines and maintain and build up relationship with Key accounts
- Proactivity and can do attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.