Technical Service Specialist - West Indonesia
Ensuring the that we have the best farm technical services to our Customer and Consumer (Farmer)
• Identify opportunity in farm services that will position CQN as the partners to its chosen customers and help achieve the following:
o Retain our shared in customer and market by providing technical service solution,
o Develop new market opportunities with commercial activities in the market including farm talk, farm development and services,
o Link Service with commercial Sales targets for profitable volume growth and strategic objectives for the market
o Support Commercial for Sales excellence capability (including Key Account Management)
Deep customer understanding and relationship building with key decision makers in each significant account
• Perform intermediate level customer-level technical support and consultation related to aquaculture management, production management, feeding program etc.
• Identify complex or advanced customer production performance issues and opportunities, and engage appropriate support from the all team to provide technical solutions.
• Organize, provide and/or facilitate technical or product field training for key stakeholders, including customers, distributors and/or colleagues.
• Stay current on Cargill Aqua Nutrition Technical developments, and work closely with TAL to transfer relevant insight to customers.
• Identify opportunity and provide feedback to SM Lead (Strategic Marketing) and TA Lead (Technology Applicatioon) incl. NPSS opportunity
• Partners with the immediate network of business/functional stakeholders to exchange ideas and development of new concepts and service program
• Leverages and develops external network contacts (i.e. industry related contacts).
• Utilizes sales and marketing support functions to assess competitor capabilities along with comparisons to business’s capabilities to determine gaps and to position account offerings against competitive options
·Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree
·Minimum 5-7 years working experience fishery industry or feedmill industries.
·Knowledge of Aquaculture Business
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.