Supply Chain Project Manager - Tropical Palm
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Supply Chain Projects Manager will lead or support deployment projects to improve supply chain processes to achieve supply chain objectives and align business capabilities with global standards and business strategy. In this role, you will oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as liaison between project team and cross functional teams. You may lead key projects and will be accountable for achieving the project objectives, including scoping the project, managing projects to meet timelines and budget. To ensure the success of the project, you would address adoption issues, change management efforts and communications.
- Directly provide updates on the project objectives, performance measures, issues and risks to partners and management.
- Identify and resolve obstacles to completing project on time and to budget.
- Lead organizing project teams, assign individual responsibilities, develop project schedules, and determine resource requirements.
- Support or supervise monitoring and reporting on the status of projects including cost, timing, and staffing.
- Support supply chain processes standardization, including the design and implementation of supply chain capabilities building initiatives.
- Partner with super users, stakeholders, and data technology teams to drive process stabilization and optimization initiatives and support technology to enable business processes to meet growth and cost reduction goals.
- Collaborate with business process owners to implement and support process design and metrics for optimal execution and results.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, supply chain, engineering or equivalent.
- 8+ years’ experience in supply chain, project management or CI
- Experienced supply chain management, well versed in any of these areas: Sales and Operations Planning/IBP, demand, supply or production planning, inventory management, logistics, project management or CI.
- Any of the Supply Chain Certification - APICS CPIM, CSCP
- Experience in project management, ERP implementation, new startup process and system readiness.
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Contribute to planning, monitoring and managing internal projects from initiation through completion.
- Participate in monitoring performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.