JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Strategic Pricing Senior Supervisor will support our continuous development of the strategic pricing capability across the company. In this role, you will be key in delivering complex pricing optimization projects in a practical manner. You will establish foundational and innovative pricing approaches and act as a knowledge center to pricing and commercial leaders.
- Support the deployment of strategic pricing capabilities for the various business groups in line with their strategies, market dynamics and needs.
- Support building our detailed roadmap definition and implementation of initiatives with a lead by example implementation style.
- Support the deployment of pricing as an end to end process, from strategic considerations, to actual price setting techniques, governance and supporting technology.
- Continuously evaluate pricing developments and trends to ensure new thought leadership and capabilities are introduced.
- Generate hypotheses for profit improvement opportunities, validate with data and analyses and suggest deployment projects.
- Support the development of core pricing frame works and thought leadership, to act as the critical guide line for the team when engaging with the other business groups.
- Contribute to cross functional teams with proven and measurable analysis, implementing strategic roadmaps, handle key engagement interviews and research and facilitate workshops while preforming as a trusted advisor.
- Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with spreadsheet and presentation applications
- Track record of identifying margin improvement opportunities via the pricing lever
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree
- Experience using related analysis software applications
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Consumer pricing and trade analytics expertise.
- Consistent track record in food ingredients or commodity environments, preferably in the pricing or commercial space.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.