Global Category Lead - Ruminants
Partner collaboratively in defining strategic priorities including markets, growth drivers, portfolio, capabilities and investments of the product and of priority businesses.
Provide global market insights required to drive strategy on innovation and business support, and create and implement marketing plans for new products, services and solutions from the global team to support growth drivers.
Collaborate in the development, and partner in the implementation, of tactical marketing materials to successfully bring the product portfolio to market.
Manage the global product projects portfolio and define priorities, branding strategy, balance long and short term, and high and low risk, and overall fit to the strategy.
Ensure that best practices are in place for project management and, establish and implement clear metrics and tracking systems for the portfolio.
Partner collaboratively in the development of strategic marketing talents and project management and business-related capabilities.
Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, veterinary, animal nutrition or a related field
- Advanced skills with word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Experience using project management tools and applications
- Understand how to develop and bring creative innovations to market, mastering value proposition and value capture strategies
- Experience in go to market, including leading projects, handling resources, preparing launches and tracking results
- Experience with finance, including handling budgets and business decision metrics
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Proficent in speaking, reading and writing in English
- Willing to travel globally up to 30%
- Master's degree or master of business administration, business management or other marketing studies
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.