Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Assistant will perform administrative tasks for customer service activities. We seek a professional to help execute well-established customer service activities for our single site team.
- Support development and maintenance systems and relationships that meet customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Provide straightforward administrative support in executing customer service strategies.
- Contribute to validate, communicate and coordinate customer service strategies.
- Perform basic administrative or clerical tasks in support of improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understandingof customer service practices and procedures.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• PC Skills such as Excel, Word, and Outlook etc.
• Basic Knowledge of Export procedures and operations as well as trading rules
• Ability to communicate with suppliers/customers/forwarders with appropriate way
• Good organizational skills
• Communication skills in English and Japanese preferable.
• Export and Import trading experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.