Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Admininstrative Assistant will make independent decision regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of more complex administrative support. In this role, you will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
- Apply detailed knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
- Solicit, collect and organize documentation and data to perform moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Plans, coordinates and confirms logistics for more complex meetings and travel.
- Provide assistance and training to lower-level employees.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office.
- Previous experience with SAP.
- Previous experience with Kronos.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.