Petugas Penyuluh Lapangan
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Are you passionate about animal safety, quality, and analysis? This role plans and performs research activities with the goal of developing new or improved products, processes, or services. This role utilizes a fundamental knowledge of process modeling, statistical analysis, control systems and plant instrumentation, to improve the performance of agriculture-food manufacturing facilities.
- Manage daily operations to ensure protocol requirements.
- Maintain cleanliness of the animal environment, which includes making all necessary resources available for the proper treatment of animals.
- Identify, improve and communicate health issues and problems for research.
- Monitor the condition of animals; evaluates sick and/or injured animals and collects and records relevant data.
- Coordinate and implement medical care and treatment plans.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Basic working knowledge of animal care
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Accredited industry related animal technician licensure and/or certification
- Communicates clearly in written and oral form
- Experience operating scales, forklift, feed carts, and pallet jack
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.