JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Purchasing Clerk II will conduct administrative work for using established guidelines. In this role, you will conduct activities focused on moving products from suppliers to customers.
- Use established routines to receive and process requests to procure materials, services or supplies.
- Compile, record and track purchasing records and files.
- Support or facilitate requests for procurement of non-contracted materials and goods, services and supplies.
- Perform administrative activities in alignment with strategic sourcing strategies and policies.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.