Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career?Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The RMS Cost Analyst is a critical role in deploying the capabilities of the RMS Diamond across the ANH Enterprise.This position will be accountable for implementing the global Cost Into Pricing model across all businesses in EMEA, bringing consistency to this core capability through multiple ERP’s, formulation systems and pricing processes. The Cost Analyst team will help to analyze cost of acquisition, replacement markets, value added technology and value creation through the formulation activity system while applying a consistent methodology throughout the ANH business.
This team will work hand-in-hand with Merchandising & Sourcing teams, Formulation Teams, SMT, Finance & Analytics as well as supporting software and new technology deployments. This team ultimately ensures that the RMS Diamond activity system is fully captured in a consistent and sharply executed process, allowing our strategic pricing team the data and confidence to support our commercial strategies.
- Cost Into Pricing Model - Implement the new global model for EMEA
- Data management - Develop and manage today’s systems, deploy new software and technology as it is developed and lead the change management necessary
- Busness support - Working closely wit RMS teams in the region to ensure value capture methodology is consistently applied
- Conduct more-complex research using readily available internal and external data sources.
- Design and develop more-complex analytical modeling tools and systems.
- Condct more complex analysis requiring a general understanding of data management and analytics – data design principles, concepts and practices.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Fluent English and one other European Language
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Accuracy and Reliability
- Ability to Delivaer results with tight timelines
- Commitment to serve and customer focus
- Achieving a standard of excellence within work processes and outcomes
- Willingness to develop skills within an international setting and multi-disciplinary teams
- Cross functional collaboration, keen to work on a team
- Systems thinker- can learn how our work impacts other groups
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more: https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.