From FSQR side lead to work with cross function teams
• To make sure daily production plans, changeover plans and delivery plans to meet food safety ,quality ,regulation, and customer requirements.
• Work out, verify and keep on improving food safety and quality performance.
• Work out, verify and keep on improving food safety&quality monitoring schemes.
• Deal with customers related tasks including, customer audits &visits, customer complaint/incident investigation, etc. To find customer solutions and consistently improve relevant working procedures.
60%Support FSQR Lead to implement and maintain the Food safety/quality/regulation system in plant and/or new projects, to make sure the process and product meet regulation/customers expectation. At least including:
- Orginze Quality/ Food safety system activities in plant as ISO system management and Cargill policy required
- Develop and manage suppliers and OEM supplier
- Work with cross function teams to design product quality, safety , regulation compliance processes, for raw material receiving, product processing, changing over, storage, transportation, etc.
- Work with cross function teams to execute daily production plans, changeover plans, delivery plans and raw material receiving plans, and make sure the working processes comply with requirements.
- Implement on-site checking / internal audit / management review and follow up related findings
- Daily non-conformancy investigation and corrective actions following up
- Do the MOC assessment if needed
- Support FSQR lead to apply SC and/or others certifications as bunisess required
10%Support FSQR lead to handle related audits from government audit, customer audit,systmen audits, and following up related findings
10%Assist FSQR Lead to deal with customer complaints, follow up on new customers/satisfaction surveys. Lead food safety monthly inspection and complete inspection report in time.
15%Assist FSQR lead to identify system/product optimizations to achieve continuous improvement and meet business growth demand
5%Any other duties as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills教育，经验，技能
• College or above degree in Oil, Chemical,Food science, Biology,Animal nutition or Feed discipline油脂、化工或食品科学，生物专科或以上学历
• At least one year work experience in food manufacturer. 在食品生产企业具备一年以上的工作经验（本科应届毕业生也可）
• Good knowledge on food safety management system, quality management system， as FSSC 22000, ISO 9001. 熟悉食品安全和质量管理体系，如，FSSC22000， ISO9001.
• Clear logical thinking；逻辑思维清晰
• Good analytical and problem solving skills. 良好的分析和解决问题的能力
• High motivation and more responsibility. 高度热情和责任感
• Good communication skill. 良好的沟通能力
• Necessary reading, written and spoken English 必要的英语阅读、写作及口语表达能力
• Bachelor or above degree in Oil, Food science,油脂或食品科学本科或以上学历
• Minimum 3 years in QA and/or product technical service of oilseeds, food, medicine industry. 至少三年以上的食品，油脂加工和制药行业的QA和（或）产品技术服务方面的经验
• Be good at using effective communication skill to solve conflicts
• Be familiar with related regulations and laws in food industy
• Fluent oral and written english
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.