Supply Chain COE, Sustainability, and Research and Development Business Relationship Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Supply Chain COE, Sustainability, and Research and Development Business Relationship Manager will act as a liaison between the information technology development group and business units to define the demand for technology services needed to enable the creation of Process, Data, and Technology (PDT) strategies. You will be responsible for shaping an annual business plan that delivers on the domain strategy, financial management for the functions, portfolio management, advocate for technology risk and control management and exude proficiency in stakeholder management.
- Track and analyze cost and value for a moderately complex function related to process, data and technology
- Prepare transparent communications and make presentations on technology roadmaps that enable the domain strategy.
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Strategy and Governance teams to evaluate new technology developments and evolving business requirements to recommend appropriate alternatives and enhancements to current systems.
- You will serve as an expert in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. You may provide direction to lower level team members and be a key contributor.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.