Sr. DevOps Engineer
The Development Operations Infrastructure Engineer III will strengthen the security automation capabilities which have been identified as a critical area for growth and specialization within global information technology's scope. In this role, you will collaborate with our security leadership, engineers operations center, incident response team and cyber intelligence operations teams to help them use the capabilities of our security automation and orchestration platforms. You will help customers in their use case identification, planning, implementation, development and training to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone.
- Build and maintain systems used by teams in the command center, build and deploy applications using current technology and continuous integration and scripts that will backup databases and applications on demand.
- Implement monitoring and health checks to make sure that the infrastructures are performing at optimal levels and provide reports that show uptime and status of infrastructures.
- Participate in the creation of development and operational processes, building and maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines.
- Provide guidance and technical support within the creation of design, engineering specifications and development artifacts.
- Provide delivery of service level agreements, service performance measures, risk mitigation and issues resolution.
- Conduct research on new emerging tools and techniques and make presentation on their merits and recommendations.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to communicate technical details in a clear and understandable manner
- Experience using related technologies: Using Windows, Linux, Unix, and mobile platforms within cloud services such as AWS, Docker, Chef
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
Must be flexible to work with global teams and working on different time zones
- Master's degree
- Experience in the area of cybersecurity
- Experience using automated testing tools
- Experience using:
- Code repositories such as Git
- Scripting languages (Python and PowerShell)
- Databases such as Postgres, SQL, Elastic
- Cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) / platform as a service (PaaS), microservices, Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.