Solution Integrity Analyst
Functional Analyst is a member of the Center-Led SAP Applications team, supporting a Cargill instance of SAP within the ERP portfolio and will be working in a highly dynamic, fast changing, and fluid work environment.
This position will work closely with other Global IT teams and Cargill Functions in a collaborative, cross-functional environment, to ensure SAP technology-enabled solutions and services meet the needs of the organization. This position will have a focus on maintaining and protecting the SAP S/4 HANA Central Finance instance blueprint. This governance and integrity will be achieved by understanding and dispositioning all identified Solution gaps, providing solution direction for approved Solution gaps, as well as approving solution change requests as the result of break fix, enhancement or upgrades
This position is accountable for Solution Management within S/4HANA Central Finance and FI module of SAP. This role is part of the Instance Finance Team and works in alignment with the Global IT governance model and processes and must understand the integration impacts with other process areas for the Instance.
The Solution Integrity Analyst is responsible for the Solution Architecture in S/4 HANA Central Finance and the FI Module for any Instance Specific Applications. In doing this they align closely with the SAP Architecture team, Enterprise Architecture and the Enterprise Process Management team.
- Lead Instance solution architecture, solution integrity and the functional relationship across multiple concurrent projects and sustain activities
- Drive strategic integrated solutions which in turn deliver the business requirements and associated benefit
- Enable technical and business architecture, solutions, and software plans and directions
- Responsible for conceptual solution designs and solution blueprints for SAP deployment projects and sustain activities within assigned Instance
- Investigate complex business and system issues, researching and identifying innovative solutions
- Lead Solution Architecture for Instance specific Solutions in alignment with Enterprise Architecture and Global SAP Solution Architects
- Work with Global Process Manager and Enterprise Architecture team on applying the Enterprise Must Haves into the Instance that support the Enterprise Process Strategies
- Participate in proposed solution approval and alignment with SAP Solution Architects
- Responsible for maintaining solution integrity through the course of the project including controlling scope, managing solutions for change requests and clarifying solution capabilities during all delivery phases
- Collaborates with management in application governance processes for Business operating model blueprint, localization, Enhancement and break-fix
- Accountable for application compliance, working with SAP Solution Architects
- SAP Central Finance Project POC related to Interface Design Oversight & Internal Issue Escalation and handle issues around SAP Initial Load & Replication Oversight & Internal Issue Escalation, Configuration Design Document Approval, FD/TD Document Approval, Source System Configuration / Period Selection for Initial Load Cycles.
- Drive continuous process improvement and build/execute plan for building new solution architecture capability
- Consult, review and approve functional and technical specifications created by delivery project teams
- Develop and maintain long term business domain knowledge
- Must effectively partner with teams with various staffing mixes of internal and external on-shore and off-shore resources needed to deliver successful solutions
- Partner closely with Solution Analysts, Business Analysts, Value Enablers, Technical teams, other Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects, Infrastructure teams, and vendors to ensure alignment with projects, programs and strategies, and standards
10% Other Project Delivery Responsibilities (may include some or all the following)
- Manage workload and priorities to deliver agreed upon project milestones
- Prepare high and detailed level estimations of effort needed to achieve a preferred solution.
- Provide guidance and architectural oversight during requirements, design, build, and test phases.
- Work across architecture domains to identify and resolve issues and manage inter-dependencies between integration points for the assigned Instance
- Production Support Escalation Point for related to escalation questions from Support teams for certain issues requiring expert investigation and support. Also be responsible as a POC for escalations to SAP for specific support incidents that need faster resolution, raising issues around support problems and SAP Support Incident Analysis
- Onshore Offshore Coordination related to Solution Design, Incident Management, KT
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, MIS, computer science or equivalent work experience
- 7 years relevant business or IT experience in solution or service delivery positions
- SAP functional and technical experience in S/4HANA Central Finance and one or more of the following:
- Finance: FI, ML, CO, TR, FSCM, AP/AR, AM, PCA, Tax
- Knowledge of Central Finance configurations/mapping tables
- Worked on the Application Interface Framework(AIF)
- FI Initial Load, SLT for CFIN,Data Replication
- Knowledge on MDG
- Experience related to User Experience / FIORI Applications
- Experience around Central Payments/Receivables Management/Group Reporting Modules is a plus
- Ability to translate business process requirements into process, data and technology solutions
- Demonstrated experience in delivering significant large multiyear projects, capturing planned benefits and delivering on-time and on-budget
- Proven and demonstrated conflict management, influencing, negotiation and consulting skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into process, data and technological models and specifications in an efficient way for a highly complex and critical application
- Ability to manage ambiguous situations
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a service environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization, including the ability to communicate technical and business information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capability
- Advanced skillset in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 30% for the first deployment, after that travel will be occasional
- Working knowledge with SAP in one or more of the following:
- Operations: LE, PP, PPPI, QM, APO-DP, APO-SNP, APO-PP/DS, MII, EHS, PM
- Commercials: SD, MM, ACM/CM, CRM
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.