Senior Security DevOps Engineer (Remote)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
The Senior Security DevOps Engineer will leverage their development, security and architecture experience to mitigate risk and enable security controls for both cloud and on premises environments using innovative solutions. In this role, you will create security controls as code, reusable security architectures and working prototypes while partnering with application teams to reduce risk. You will use development languages and automated pipeline technologies to create solutions that help the company develop, update and operate applications securely.
- Lead initiatives that deliver security controls, set standards and write high quality, testable code that enables risk mitigation and improved security.
- Understand and leverage various automated pipeline technologies to deliver tested and secure code.
- Enable the adoption of innovative technologies by enabling an integrated security architecture.
- Advise other teams and businesses on security architecture and engineering, enabling their success by providing a secure hosting environment.
- Lead the elimination of operational issues in order to improve the operational environment and minimize after hours support.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with automated pipeline technologies
- Confirmed ability to promote an engineering culture with a focus on integrating security into the process
- Advanced understanding of application security architecture and frameworks
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Industry security and cloud certifications
- Experience as a subject matter authority for one or more security technologies and frameworks and how they support an overall security program
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.