Senior Payroll Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Senior Payroll Specialist will provide human resource services spanning payroll, benefits and other transactions. In this role, you will ensure efficient service center operations, technology and transactions.
- Help establish standards and procedures to handle employee questions and transactions and administer human resource programs.
- Under minimal guidance, coordinate services with the human resource information systems, program managers and technology specialists.
- Support management of the organization's human resources.
- Collaborate to form a key element of functional strategy through specialist expertise and insights, to ensure that the strategy meets business needs.
- Contribute to analyzing statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems, contributing to developing recommendations to improve organization's personnel policies and practices.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Certified Payroll Professional and/or Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP)
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Experience working with payroll systems, ideally ADP Global View or SAP payroll global experience
- Master's degree
- Experience working with multiple processes related to human resources in a global matrixed company.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.