Security DevOps Engineer II - open to remote
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Transform how everyone works. On the Identity team we build products that allow all our colleagues and customers to interact with technology and services. Join a cutting-edge team and transform Cargill with us.
The Security DevOps Engineer II will provide consistent experience to build the foundation for modern business applications in the company. In this role, you will apply general knowledge of modern infrastructure and cloud software engineering practices to build, secure and maintain the core capabilities used by the data and application teams to drive business value.
- Build the platforms, systems and infrastructure and apply general knowledge of software development and infrastructure as code practices.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support and enhance moderately complex automated infrastructure and platform components.
- Partner with the engineering community to maintain and share relevant technical approaches and modern skills.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Software development automation tools and processes (i.e. GitHub, Golang, CI/CD pipelines, REST APIs)
- Open Source Contributions or Public GitHub Repos
- Scripting for automation or prototyping (i.e. python, Terraform, rust, etc.)
- Exposure to Scrum or other agile development
- Break/fix and triage activities with dependent applications and teams
- Emergency On-Call rotations
- Excellent written and verbal communication of complex architectures or use cases
- Experience with Authorization or Authentication processes and technologies
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.