Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community
Job Purpose and Impact
The Sales Support Analyst, will support the sales teams and medium or short term goals based on data collection and analysis, system updates and sales reporting. In this role, you will establish and support tactical coordination across multiple areas such as contract management, forecast and demand planning, reporting and analysis, system and data management, strategic pricing and administrative tasks.
- Support sales team in various parts of deal management process, including price build up and price quoting, in order to improve sales operation effectiveness.
- Analyze and measure the customer and product performance versus competition or market and track the execution of agreed pricing actions by leveraging analytic tools to report various analysis and provide customer and deal based pricing support.
- Support demand review process by the collection and validation of demand data, preparation of the presentation and verification of completion of next steps with the relevant parties.
- Collect data and build reports to present updates to the manager.
- Ensure data in the internal systems is up to date.
- Run and maintain customer segmentation tools.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Customer focus and service oriented.
- Advanced English level
- Strong math, analysis or finance
- Show initiative in challenging status quo and quickly adapting to change
- Additional travel (minimal) may be offered to supplement training/customer interaction
- Interest in career progression and assuming more demanding assignments over time
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- This position is located in Miami and Minneapolis
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.