Sales Operations Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Operations Analyst will analyze data and information to develop high-level trends, informing sales leadership. In this role, you will be responsible for sales reporting, sales data integrity and ad hoc analytics that enable timely, accurate and actionable insights to our teams. We seek a professional who will collaborate with senior team members to analyze and translate sales and customer insight into strategies and tactics.
- Provide analytics support to deliver sales insights to internal clients.
- Deliver sustainable, effective, and efficient reporting and analytical solutions through gathering requirements, creating user stories, resolving solutions gaps, architecting dashboards.
- Help design, develop, and implement sales reporting strategies to support our organization's sales goals.
- Work with business leaders, IT, and digital team to ensure alignment and support of reporting and analytics strategy and output
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of related work experience
- Proven experience with data analytics tools and applications (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Experience with email, spreadsheet, word processing and presentation applications
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience managing sales incentive plan programs
- Ability to independently manage projects
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.