Learning and Development Consultant
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Learning and Development (L&D) Consultant is responsible for assessing and understanding the business L&D needs in order to consult and recommend solutions to the client in the areas of team development, leadership forums, coaching/mentoring, rotation programs and the adoption of digital learning. We seek a professional to create learning curriculum/materials, select appropriate delivery methods, facilitate sessions and assess learning effectiveness for the general workforce and for targeted field/technical areas.
- Consulting, curating/customizing content to meet the needs of clients, facilitation (in person and virtual) and program management.
- Analyze adult learning needs to develop new programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Plan, develop and facilitate education and staff development programs.
- Use internal/external industry-leading benchmark practices for adult learning content design and delivery.
- Develop sustainable learning plans with metrics, processes and management systems to measure and ensure adult learning effectiveness.
- Coordinate and organize learning materials, multimedia visual aids, and other presentation materials.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of Learning & Development or related work experience
- Expertise in L&D methodologies, tools, technologies and processes
- Proven consulting and project contracting skills
- Program/Project Management experience
- Instructional design/content curation experience
- Strong facilitation skills (virtual and in-person)
- Master's degree in a related field
- 8+ years of L&D or relevant business experience
- Certifications such as MBTI, StrengthsFinder, IDI, etc.
- Experience with digital learning (e.g. Degreed, Intrepid, etc.)
- Experience with virtual facilitation using Teams, Skype and/or WebEx
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.