Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Human Resources Global Communications Manager will partner with the HR communications leader to execute coordinated internal communications strategies for key company priorities and project to shape partner perceptions. In this role, you will contribute to strategy, build content and partner with cross functional colleagues in a global, matrixed organization.
- Develop strategic internal and external communications plans to address complex topics and issues
- Influence subject matter experts
- Partner with communications colleagues to execute in a global, matrixed organization
- Use internal and external strategies to reach various audiences
- Build compelling content across a variety of media
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience in HR communications creating communication strategies and planning
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Four years of experience working with executives in different level of the organization, internal communications, and HR communications
- Eight to Ten years of experience in HR communications
- Strong business knowledge with a proven ability to use communications to drive business strategy
- Ability to translate complicated messaging into easily understood language
- Ability to provide strategic counsel to midlevel and senior leaders
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.