Change Lead - Finance
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Change Management Associate Director is responsible for leading a team of change consultants to diagnose, propose, design and deliver change management solutions. You will be a specialist in the processes, tools and methodologies and will leverage both internal and external resources to deliver these services. You will develop a team of consultants working closely with other centers of expertise within the organization to identify appropriate solutions, align on solution design creation when necessary, and leverage existing global solutions and service providers where appropriate.
- Lead and deliver multiple complex, enterprise wide change management programs.
- Subject matter authority and serve as a consultant to senior leaders and key stakeholders regarding all change management transformation projects.
- Reliably lead high performing terms to ensure timelines are met regarding the change component across all transformational change projects.
- Use your expertise to contribute to provide strategic input on messaging and positioning and influence stakeholders as needed to ensure change plans are compelling, aligned with our desired tone and create our “Change Champions” network.
- You will develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business and/or regulatory environment while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also coordinate subordinate managers and supervisors in selecting staff to align with current and future needs of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 of related work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to build and maintain trust.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Minimum of 10 years of experience leading teams and developing people.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.