Key Account Manager-Vets & Petshop
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
We are looking for a Key Account Manager responsible for developing a Go-To Market strategy for the Veterinarian and Product Channel in Latam Central region. This channel is a new growth opportunity for Cargill, not only for the additional volume, but Super Premium brands.
We seek a results-oriented professional who will participate in building medium- to long-range sales plans and preparing strategies to protect, grow and diversify the relationship with a defined group of existing customers.
You will develop growth of sales volume in the predefined countries and accounts assigned to the role to achieve business targets.
Develop a Go-to Market strategy for Vets channel.
Launch a new line of product in the premium tier.
Accountable for Material Margin, Gross Profit.
In charge of monthly sell out volume of partner distributors, as well as Selling, General and Administrative Expenses.
Directly lead all aspects of contract management negotiations and price list strategies.
Promote Cargill Values and Safety Culture among direct and third party employees.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 8 years’ related experience.
- Previous commercial experience, mainly in Veterinary Channel visits, and related products' distribution, or Retail sales.
- Working experience in a complex matrix-organization
- Negotiating skills; data mining, distribution channel management
- Consultative value-based selling skills
- Strong Relating and Influencing Skills
- Good structured communication skills
- Customer driven
- Master or post graduate degree in related field
- 4+ years of work experience in similar roles in other Fast Paced Consumer Goods Companies or Consumer Products Manufacturers
- Sales management of teams with varied strengths
- Large account management
“At Cargill, everyone matters, and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.”
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.