Technical Services and Country Project Lead
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Technical Services and Country Project Lead will provide coaching and leadership to internal and external partners to ensure research is executed in a way that meets project and business goals and complies with all applicable protocols. In this role, you will provide guidance and training to research partners and foster those relationships in a way ensures completion of research goals.
- Provide guidance and support for the execution of research trials or studies ensuring all parties involved follow protocols.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with internal and external research partners.
- Lead contact with research partners on day to day basis to ensure research protocol are followed.
- Design and execute necessary training for those involved in trials to ensure all protocols are understood.
- Lead data collection related to trials or studies.
- Monitor technical budget and metrics and report to stakeholders monthly.
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree is a must,Master's degree or other post-secondary degree
- Minimum of six years of related work experience, technical background (poultry/livestock/farms/Agriculture)
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Experience managing budgets and relationships with research partners
- Excellent in English, customer facing, collaboration and project management
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a global and matrixed environment.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.