Strategic Marketing & Technology Lead
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Strategic Marketing and Technology Lead is responsible for leading the strategic marketing and technology staff. In this role, you will be accountable for directing the development and implementation of the strategic marketing plans based on the company goals. Your will guide a team that provides technical application support and oversee in-country technology application centers.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of marketing programs, update customer segmentation to ensure the business competitiveness.
- Drive technology resource allocation and research trials, implementing strategic marketing plans into technology priorities.
- Ensure that the strategic marketing and technology are aligned with commercial needs.
- Conduct Annual Business planning for the new product services and solutions budget.
- Collaborate with the sales leaders to ensure portfolios deliver value to the customer.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Three years of supervisory experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.