Senior Decision Support Analyst
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Senior Decision Support Analyst is responsible for delivering financial analysis input into business cases, costs and schedules to support growth in the business. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization and you will develop and implement action plans on business performance optimization.
- Design and deliver effective financial and management reporting, including defining relevant business performance indicator and frequency, as well as standardizing and optimizing management reporting across the country.
- Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology.
- Conduct initial analysis and interpret the results to the business.
- Collaborate on corporate budgeting process, including expenses controlling, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Advanced data analytical skills for using spreadsheets or business intelligence tools.
- Experienced leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
- Experienced working with multiple businesses or international business experience.
- Minimum of five years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Master's degree
- Experience using accounting technology applications.
PRIOR BENEFICIAL EXPERIENCES
- Experience partnering with various stakeholders to deliver accurate data and reports and continuously improve management reporting effectiveness.
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES TO BE GAINED
- Strong analysis and ability to present financial information in a manner which drive improved business decisions.
- Strong process, control mindset and courage to continuously looking for opportunity for improvement.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.