Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Do you love working in a hardworking team of dedicated professionals? Do you excel at solving complex problems and reevaluating solutions? The Quality Specialist establishes quality standards for products and processes and suggest modifications meant to prevent defects in components or final products. In this role, you will collaborate with multifunctional teams to identify and mitigate quality risks. We seek a professional to collaborate with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits.
- Lead audit production processes, raw materials, or suppliers/vendors to ensure established quality standards.
- Address customer requirements and concerns, as well as collaborate on quality assurance audits.
- Conduct root cause analysis for defects, nonconformities or other quality failures.
- Ensure compliance with formal external and internal quality standards, such as ISO 9001.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to team members.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
If selected for an interview you will be required to submit your past two performance reviews.
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR four or more years of equivalent experience
- Two or more years of related work experience.
- Able and willing to work evenings and weekends when needed.
- Able and willing to lift up to 50lbs.
- Project management experience.
- Six Sigma Green belt certified.
- Advanced information/research experience.
- Analytical and technical skills.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.